Where to Report Child Abuse 

If you suspect a child is being abused or in danger of being abused, you should contact law enforcement or Department of Human Services Child Welfare Program immediately at one of the numbers listed below:

Within Lane County

Coburg Police Department-            

Cottage Grove Police Department-  

Creswell Sheriff-

Eugene Police Department-

Florence Police Department-

Junction City Police Department-

Lane County Sheriff’s Office

Oakridge Police Department-

Springfield Police Department-   

Veneta Sheriff-

 Lane County-Dept. of Human Services, Child Welfare Office

(541) 682-7853

(541) 942-9145

(541) 895-2536

(541) 682-5111

(541) 997-3515

(541) 998-1245

(541) 682-4150

(541) 782-4232

(541) 726-3714

(541) 687-4150

(541) 686-7555

Outside Lane County

Law Enforcement

   Douglas County Sheriff-

   Drain Sheriff (Douglas County)-

   Harrisburg Sheriff (Linn County)-

   Oregon State Police-

(800) 331-6848

(541) 836-2418

(800) 884-3911

(541) 726-2550

If you want to report abuse but are not sure which police department you should contact, call one of the numbers shown in bold.  Your report will be taken or you will be given the number of the proper department to contact.  For a list of numbers for the Department of Human Services Child Welfare Program offices outside of Lane County, CLICK HERE.

  If you see or hear a child being abused and can reach a phone 

while the abuse is occurring, CALL 911