What we do
Together we deliver an integrated community safety-net delivery system of social services, supportive housing and health care services to at-risk youth, families, and individuals.
We lift the barriers to:
- End the cycle of poverty
- Create good health and ongoing wellness
- Prevent or end homelessness
- Assist low income residents to make their housing energy efficient
- Provide educational and training opportunities
- Secure employment and an adequate income
- Treat substance abuse and mental illness
- Prevent unintended teen pregnancy
- Prevent juvenile delinquency
- Stop child abuse and neglect
Our services include:
- Emergency Food, Housing and Energy Assistance
- Crisis Stabilization and Detoxification
- Housing and Supportive Living
- Employment Assistance
- Financial and Legal Counseling and Education
- Health Care and Education
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Services for Seniors
- Services for People with Disabilities
- Early Childhood Development
- Positive Youth Development
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Parenting Education
- Prevention and Intervention from Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation
We are responsive and flexible, with an ability to adapt quickly to help meet community needs.
- We fund a diversity of human service programs that allows our nonprofit partners to meet the community when and where they need us.
- Community members have access to all services through each participating network agency. Each agency is an open door to an entire system of helpful and accessible human services.
- Upon entering a program, participants go through an intake interview and are subsequently referred to all appropriate services as they work toward self-sufficiency.
- The foundation on which this partnership is built provides the infrastructure for collaboration.
- The non-profit service organizations are responsive to emerging needs and work quickly to leverage government funds with private charitable and volunteer resources.
Contact the HSC: email@example.com