Contact Us
3050 N. Delta Hwy.
Eugene, OR  97408


1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tue. 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wed. 9:00 am - 12:00 pm & 1:00 pm-4:00 pm

Federal Holidays & November 28th.

Brad Lemhouse
Sr. Engineering Associate
Send email
Transferring Ownership to Manufactured Structures 

A manufactured structure treated as personal property must be registered and all ownership interests transferred through the Oregon Building Codes Division (BCD) as part of the Department of Consumer and Business Services.  Lane County acts as registration agent for the Building Codes Division and as such handles title transfers on manufactured structures.  Paperwork should be filed at Lane County Customer Service Center, 3050 N. Delta Hwy., Eugene, OR  97408; 
Mondays and Tuesdays 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Wednesdays 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. 

Following is information regarding the transferring of title but for more complete information please call 541-682-6961.

The following forms are required to transfer title:

Bill of Sale – Form 440-3925

Supplemental Information – Form 440-1066

Notice of Sale/Change of Ownership – Form 440-2952

All security interest holders must either release their interest or approve the sale in writing.  There are two ways this can happen:

-Sign the front of the original DMV Title or the back of the original ownership document; OR

-Complete and sign the Manufactured Structure Security Interest Change Form 440-2948.

There is a $125 transfer fee. We accept: cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, cashier's check, or money order.  Please make cashier's check or money order payable to: Lane County Public Works.  Sorry, we do not accept personal checks or debit cards. 

Property taxes must be paid in full at Assessment & Taxation (125 E. 8th Avenue, Eugene, OR  97401, 541-682-4321) prior to transferring ownership.  Property tax payments cannot be processed at the Public Works Customer Service Center. 

Forms can be obtained online at or you may obtain them from Lane County Customer Service Center at 3050 N. Delta Hwy., Eugene, OR  97408, or call 541-682-6961.

Manufactured Structure Information Link