How can I get a copy of my jail records or an inmate's records or a mug shot of myself or someone else? 
These requests are made in person at the Records window at 101 W 5th Ave, Eugene, Oregon.  This window is located just outside the main entrance to the Lane County Jail. Please ask for an Adult Corrections Public Records Request form and know that there is a fee for these requests. The fees are based on the request and are explained on the records request form.

Back to FAQ main page