Applications and Permits

This page provides links to information needed to enjoy our parks and do business with us. 

Parking Passes

*Until further notice, our lobby is closed. If you wish to purchase a Senior or Veteran Pass please email to provide documention. We also sell passes at a number of vendors throughout Lane County, follow this link to learn more: Parking Pass Information

For more information about Interagency Passes, and other recreation provider passes in the area visit the Travel Lane County website to learn more. 

Special Use Permit Application

Weddings, family reunions, celebrations of life and day camps. Use for Covered Bridges; Currin, Dorena & Stewart. Also Camp Lane. 

Concession Services Application

Park Host Application 
If you are interested in being a host at one of our participating parks or campgrounds please fill out an application and email or mail into our office. 

Metal Detecting Permit
*Until further notice, please submit metal detecting permits online along with a copy of photo ID to 
Please note: Any copy of your picture ID will not be kept on file and is for verification purposes only.  A copy of the approved permit or reason for denial will be sent within 10 business days. 

Special Event/Large Event Application
Use for concerts, festivals, retail events, marathons, biking, boating & trailway useage. 

Insurance Requirements for Events

Memorial Guidelines 

Surplus Properties for Sale
There are no surplus properties for sale at this time

COVID-19 Information -

Resources regarding case counts, vaccines and more (Español tambien).