Evidence- and strength-based family assessment to look at family functioning.
Trillium Community Health members
Three 90-minute sessions. Children attend the second session only. Parents contact our office directly to schedule the first appointment.
Parents receive $150 in gift cards for attending all three sessions.
Are you the parent of a child, ages 2 to 17?
Would you be interested in earning $150 by attending three, 90-minute appointments for a Family Check-up?
Would you enjoy:
• Communicating more calmly and clearly with your child?
• Encouraging positive behaviors in your child on a daily basis?
• Greater success in resolving emotional conﬂicts with your child?
• Setting effective limits when your child is deﬁant or disrespectful?
Family Check-up consists of three appointments:
• Meet with our staff to share information about your family.
• Work on a joint project with your child in a video-recorded session.
• Discuss strengths and areas of possible concern.
This service is available for Members of Trillium Community Health Plan.
Call (541) 682-3962 or complete the following link https://lanecounty.wufoo.com/forms/family-checkup-interest-form/ to schedule an appointment.