For an emergency call: (541)682-3645 and press 1
For non-emergencies call: (541)682-3645 or email us
. Note: e-mails are public record and subject to public records request per ORS192.410.
Lane County Animal Services provides the following services:
- Dog at large – officer initiated / in traffic and/or aggressive - (subject to time constraints - officer availability)
- Abuse / Neglect complaints
- Dangerous Behavior Class A formal or PR
- Dangerous Behavior - Fail to comply (all levels)
- Injured / sick severe (imminent danger of dying)
- Abandonment – based on circumstances
- PR (public relation) contacts by phone or in person which may include education, follow-up, and useful tools for resolve
- Licensing – will be handled by the Officer during the time of contact for services we provide
Due to reduced funds and staff, Lane County Animal Services is unable to provide field/code enforcement services for the following:
- Dog at large pick-up – not in traffic or aggressive
- Dog at large formal complaints
- Barking complaints
- Confined stray dog/cat pick-up
- Solid Waste complaints
- Dangerous Behavior – lower levels (PR contact only)
- License complaints to give your testimony.
Click here for additional information on LCAS services.